Numerous investors actively seek and support small or medium-sized innovative firms to fund and scale-up of their business activities. Growth capital investments present various opportunities as well as challenges to (aspiring) entrepreneurs but also to private equity investors.
What are the minimum essential criteria of any company that qualifies them for receiving a capital investment and did it actually help them to kick-start their business?
- How do investors handle their investments in different phases of growth from early-stage ventures to a profitable business?
- What are the dynamics between the founders and investors at the beginning of the investment throughout towards next funding rounds and exit?
- What to expect from business angels, professional investors or crowd-investments altogether?
- Which exit routes to proceed?
- When to expect a first IPO in this region and what requirements do investors have o to fund one?
SPEAKER: DANIEL GASPAR:
Daniel has more than 12 years of investment banking and private equity experience in the US and North-western Europe. After returning back to Slovakia, he co-founded EWAMCo., an investment advisory firm in Slovakia, worked with different small and medium-sized enterprises and successfully executed two dozens of private equity/buyout transactions with a total value of 2.7 billion Eur throughout his career. He worked for NIBC Bank in Germany, UK and The Netherlands focusing on private equity transactions, Kaufman Bros. LLP in New York and Daimler AG and BASF AG in Stuttgart.
MODERATOR: MAREK ZAMECNIK
In 2014 Marek co-founded an accelerator RubixLab and 2yrs later, he co-founded 0100 Ventures – platform for developing European startup-ecosystem by running 2 coworking spaces, organizing VC conferences and various events. Currently, he is CEO and founder of VESTBERRY – analytical software for private equity investors. Most recently, Marek topped the charts of Forbes Slovensko 30under30.
Join us for a 2-hour mixer complete with an innovative environment, great company, and some snacks.
We are looking forward to all of you to help us shape the local startup community!
Main Partners: Campus Cowork, DECENT, Webglobe Yegon
Media Partner: Startitup