The Embassy of Israel in Slovakia and Neulogy, together with Impact
Hub Bratislava are glad to organize and announce a competition-event
tailored for Slovak start-uppers the “Start Tel Aviv 2017” taking
place on 26.6.2017.
The winner from Slovakia will participate in a five day professional
international start up seminar in Israel, DLD Tel Aviv Innovation
Festival, which will take place on 3 – 7 September 2017. The winner
will take part in a startup seminar that has been especially tailored
for them, together with 30 winners from local competitions in selected
countries from across the globe. They will have the amazing
opportunity to learn from the startup ecosystem in Tel Aviv, Israel.
What are we looking for?
• Slovak startups from the fields of ICT, particularly in IOT, web,
and mobile technology in early seed funding stage.
• The team representatives should be aged 25-37 years old (exceptions
• The team must have a prototype to present and to have proven itself
• The participants have to be one of the founders and/or directors of
the company (not an employee).
• Entrepreneurial and innovative companies.
• An independent (not a subsidiary of a large and established) company.
• Winner must speak English and be interested in Israel.
• Being that this year’s DLD Innovation Festival highlights
technology with social impact, we strongly encourage entrepreneurs
from this area to participate.
Deadline for submission is Wednesday, June 21 at midday (12.00).
Media partner: Startitup